CNC Plasma / Machine Operator
Due to our company’s growth, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic CNC Plasma/Machine Operator. As CNC Plasma/Machine Operator, you will be responsible for using the cutting machine for plasma cutting of sheets for tank construction. Sheet cut-outs are cut using this machine and finished with weld edge preparation. This job also involves maintaining, calibrating, reconstructing and adjusting the cutting machine. You also ensure that the production process runs as smoothly as possible and help come up with work process improvements.
About SJR Group
SJR Group consists of the following divisions:
- SJR Tank Construction // Tank Construction
- SJR Tank Maintenance // Maintenance & Repairs
- SJR Greenhouse Tanks // Horticulture
- SJR Insultech // Insulation & Thermal Engineering
SJR is a dynamic company with over 56 years of history. In recent years, we have expanded to become an innovative, all-round tank building company. We aim to relieve our clients of much work and worry by offering full-service solutions. We believe that, in our company, people should be able to enjoy working together and working with our clients and partners, in relationships based on respect and trust. We keep our communication clear and transparent; we do not unnecessarily overcomplicate things. We have a proactive and flexible attitude, we can step back and take a thorough look at ourselves and are happy to try out improvement suggestions.
- programming and operating the 3D plasma cutting machine within our team of operators;
- designing various 2D/3D products from steel plate, tube or profile;
- maintaining and calibrating the cutting machine;
- taking care of scheduling and delivery/removal of residual and other material;
- keeping track of dimensioning and quality control;
- devising production process improvements.
- you should have at least completed a senior secondary vocational education and training in technology and have experience in a similar position;
- you combine quantity with quality;
- you are experienced in using MS Office and design programmes such as Autocad & Inventor;
- you have knowledge of nesting software programmes and operation of CNC plasma cutting machines;
- you have command of Dutch and/or English;
- you are motivated, reliable and flexible;
- you are prepared to work in 2 shifts if necessary.
- a full-time job;
- training for operating the CNC machine;
- the option to undergo other job-related training;
- an enthusiastic, dedicated and no-nonsense working environment with great colleagues, in an expanding company;
- a good salary and good benefits.
Would you like more information? Feel free to contact Rick Mostert at the following number: + 31 (0)10 248 3500. No questions? Please send your application along with your resume to email@example.com.
SJR Tank Construction B.V.
3089 JZ Rotterdam
T 010 – 248 35 00