Planner / technical buyer
About SJR Group
SJR Group consists of the following divisions:
- SJR Tank Construction // Tank Construction
- SJR Tank Maintenance // Maintenance & Repairs
- SJR Greenhouse Tanks // Horticulture
- SJR Insultech // Insulation & Thermal Engineering
SJR is a dynamic company with over 56 years of history. In recent years, we have expanded to become an innovative, all-round tank building company. We aim to relieve our clients of much work and worry by offering full-service solutions. We believe that, in our company, people should be able to enjoy working together and working with our clients and partners, in relationships based on respect and trust. We keep our communication clear and transparent; we do not unnecessarily overcomplicate things. We have a proactive and flexible attitude, we can step back and take a thorough look at ourselves and are happy to try out improvement suggestions.
As a technical buyer at SJR you are responsible for the lean and mean purchase of equipment with the perfect price/quality ratio for the fabrication and maintenance of storage tanks. In addition to arranging that the products are delivered at the right time and keeping close communications with your colleagues in the workplace and warehouse, you also ensure proper administration. It is important to keep track of the schedule and to make sure that the materials are delivered at the right place.
- you should have at least completed a senior secondary vocational education and training in technology and have experience in a similar position;
- enjoy working in close cooperation with Operations;
- you combine quantity with quality;
- you have excellent oral and written skills in both the Dutch and English language;
- you are motivated, reliable and you work precisely.
- a full-time job;
- a varied position with plenty of room for your own input;
- an enthusiastic, dedicated and no-nonsense working environment with great colleagues, in an expanding company;
- the option to undergo job-related training;
- prospect of permanent employment;
- a good salary and good benefits.
Would you like more information? Feel free to contact Rick Mostert at the following number: + 31 (0)10 248 3500. No questions? Please send your application along with your resume to email@example.com.
SJR Tank Construction B.V.
3089 JZ Rotterdam, the Netherlands
T 010 – 248 35 00