Over the last five years, SJR has gained a lot of experience producing tanks in a climate-controlled environment. Tanks built a production facility are of superior quality, since the construction, welding, insulation, and coating processes are conducted under ideal conditions.
The weather has no effect on the construction process: the production schedule is guaranteed. In addition, civil engineering works on the terminals and mechanical work on the tank in the production facility can be carried out at the same time. This leads to huge time savings, as new tanks can be commissioned more quickly.
Parallel construction offers many advantages:
- The schedule is not disrupted by weather.
- As we are busy carrying out production works in our production facility, foundation work can be performed at your site at the same time.
- A climate-controlled construction environment is the optimal solution for quality, safety, and the environment.
- You won’t suffer any logistical inconveniences, and there is no risk of accidents on your construction site.
- Existing production processes are not disrupted.
- Your construction site remains free from any contamination.