Senior QC Coördinator
Due to our company’s growth, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior QC Coordinator. In this position you will play an active role in quality reviews. You will actively monitor the quality of implementation of and compliance with procedures, guidelines and instructions so as to ensure the legal aspects and requirements of our clients can be met. You will work in the HSEQ team and provide functional management support for the three QC Coordinators. Our clients operate in the petrochemical industry.
About SJR Group
SJR Group consists of the following divisions:
- SJR Tank Construction // Tank Construction
- SJR Tank Maintenance // Maintenance & Repairs
- SJR Greenhouse Tanks // Horticulture
- SJR Insultech // Insulation & Thermal Engineering
SJR is a dynamic company with over 56 years of history. In recent years, we have expanded to become an innovative, all-round tank building company. We aim to relieve our clients of much work and worry by offering full-service solutions. We believe that, in our company, people should be able to enjoy working together and working with our clients and partners, in relationships based on respect and trust. We keep communication clear and transparent; we do not unnecessarily overcomplicate things. We have a proactive and flexible attitude, we can step back and take a thorough look at ourselves and are happy to try out improvement suggestions.
- you determine which specifications must be met;
- you draw up Inspection & Test Plans and manufacturing record books;
- you draw up Welding Method Descriptions (WMD) and welding plans;
- you coordinate non-destructive testing and examination activities;
- you initiate and monitor Welding Method Qualifications (WMQ) and Welding Certifications (WC);
- you organise and carry out monitoring and inspection rounds in accordance with applicable procedures, and monitor compliance with (welding) procedures during fabrication;
- you report quality risks and take action in case of deviations;
- you register and report findings and make recommendations to project leaders and the HSEQ Manager;
- you support and advise other departments with regard to quality objectives so as to ensure consistent high-quality delivery;
- you attend follow-up meetings and play an active role in launching projects.
- you have a senior secondary vocational education (MBO) certificate or a degree from a university of applied sciences (HBO) in a technical specialisation;
- you have an IWT (Institute for Innovation by Science and Technology) and/or IKT(2) (Institute for Underground Infrastructure) certificate, or similar qualification;
- you have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position (experience in the industrial sector would be a big advantage);
- You have worked with EN- ISO 3834;
- it is an advantage if you are familiar with the standards that apply to tank construction, such as EN 14015, API 650, API 653 and EEMUA 159;
- you have experience in drawing up WPS & WPQR;
- you have SCC qualifications;
- you have a project-based, practical, purposeful attitude as well as strong persuasive powers;
- you have no trouble overseeing several projects or jobs at once;
- you have highly developed safety and quality awareness;
- you are unflappable and have no trouble dealing with deadlines;
- you have good communications skills, in English too;
- you are familiar with the usual software like MS Office and MS Projects.
We can offer you:
- a full-time job;
- a varied job, with plenty of freedom for your own ideas and input;
- an enthusiastic, dedicated and no-nonsense working environment with great colleagues, in a dynamic, rapidly expanding company;
- opportunities for further education and career advancement;
- the prospect of a permanent position;
- a good salary and good benefits.
Would you like more information? Feel free to contact Rick Mostert at the following number: + 31 (0)10 248 3500. No questions? Please send your application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SJR Tank Construction B.V.
3089 JZ Rotterdam
T 010 – 248 35 00